What do I help with?
I'm a startup CEO & Chairman coming from a background of product, design and development.
As such, I am most helpful to startups that need support in the following areas:
- Product strategy
- Design & branding
- Business modelling
- Growth and marketing
- Go-to-market strategy
- Early stage foundations (raising money, hiring and strategy)
How does it work?
I don't charge for advice.
As an advisor you could count my support as and when you need it, whether over a call, a lunch, or a game of tennis!
Obviously, time is limited. So I only work with companies that I’m excited about and feel I can add value. What I typically look for:
- Customer-first - you care, above all, about building a product that people value.
- Early stage - you’re in the first few years of your journey, perhaps with a pre-seed/seed raise.
- Traction & progress - you’re actually executing your idea and showing great progress.
- Great people - you’re a team of intelligent, resilient, humble people.
Ultimately, if I help you, in the future we may find other ways we can work together. Whether that's a greater time commitment, contracting or a more formal advisory relationship.
But, that's up to us down the line, should we find we're working exceptionally well together.
Interested in working together?
If you think you're a good fit, email me with a short bit on what you do and where you’d like my help.